THSNA Travel Awards
THSNA Abstract Travel Awards are designed to promote clinical and basic research by young investigators, nurses, pharmacists, and medical technologists.
- The travel award review committee will give equal consideration to hemostasis and thrombosis submissions, and to clinical science and basic laboratory work; covering four basic tracks: laboratory, thrombosis, hemostasis and basic science.
- Selection of Travel Award recipients from among applicants will be based on the quality of the submitted abstract.
- Only submissions whose first authors are Young Investigators, Nurses, Pharmacists, or Coagulation Medical Technologists are eligible for travel awards.
- Young Investigators are defined as undergraduate students, medical students, graduate students, resident physicians, post-doctoral fellows (MD or PhD) and young MD or MD/PhD investigators within five years of completing clinical training in hemostasis and/or thrombosis.
- To be eligible for a THSNA travel award a Young Investigator, nurse, pharmacists or medical technologist must be the first author and presenter of an abstract accepted for presentation at THSNA 2018.
- A total of up to thirty (30) travel awards will be granted.
- The travel award includes up to $1,000 toward travel and lodging costs to attend the conference plus complimentary conference registration for first authors of award-winning abstracts.
- Applications for the travel awards are accepted as part of the abstract submission process and applicants will be notified in January 2018.